Where to get help and support following sexual abuse

There are many way to get help following sexual abuse in the UK but invaluable support is available from the following charities:


This organisation remains one of the leading support networks for both children and adults. http://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/keeping-children-safe/


NAPAC is a UK-wide charity supporting adults who were abused in childhood.


The Samaritans

The Samaritans are a well known  organisation who have trained staff ready and willing to listen to people needing emotional support in times of great stress. With branches nationwide and a 24/7 presence, they are one of the UK’s leading emotional support charities.



Our advisers at the Criminal Claims Bureau (CCB) may also be able to guide you on what options are available. CALL US for impartial help and advice.

Call us today on 01423 593002

Our service is *strictly confidential*